Packaging Center Production Worker
The Packaging Center is looking for people interested in getting exposure to career opportunities in the newspaper field by working part-time on a regular basis. We’ll train you to load advertising circulars to the inserters and feed them through the inserting machines.
Requirements for this position include:
- Available to work swing/graveyard shift. Must be available to work Saturday 11:30pm to 5:00am Sunday.
- 18 years or older
- Able to lift 30 pounds or more
- A proved record of dependability
- Able to get along well with others in a team environment
This is an entry level position and we offer benefits following 90 days of employment with a minimum of 20 hours per week and a casual work environment. To apply, please fill out an Application and supplement at our front office located at 701 W. 8th St, Vancouver, WA 98661 or online at www.columbian.com under the jobs tab. Send completed applications to the attention of Human Resources. No phone calls please.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Other Career Opportunities at The Columbian:
- Recovery Driver
- Packaging Center Production Worker
- Single Copy Service Representative – Part Time
- Circulation District Runner – 25 Hours Per Week
- Multi Media Sales Executive
- Circulation Transportation/Distribution Driver – Part Time
- Packaging Center Backup Lead Stitcher Operator
To apply: Please submit your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or The Columbian, Attn: HR, PO Box 180, Vancouver, WA, 98660-0180.
We are proud to offer a drug free environment. Pre-employment drug screening is required. Equal Opportunity Employer.